Sunday, September 23, 2012

I really like that is touches on ex. Purchases and how you need to collect the info. and then step back and leave it for awhile. I have found this extremely helpful in my life because once you take your emotions out of it and can look at just the facts, you may make a different decision. I believe this is not only in "purchases" but relationships with people. Why though, do we have to trick our brains out of our emotions to make sometimes better decisions???

Book Question!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Micah I have to same thought as you. Why do we have to trick our selves so that we are not emotionally controlled instead controlling our thoughts with facts. I constantly find myself having to pull out my phone to look at my money in my bank account before I go and buy some super cute shoes I saw because my emotions tell me to do it, it will be cute but my brain is telling me not to I cant afford it.

    ReplyDelete